6/2 Directions for the 10K
1. Run along Argyle a short distance to Web Street, turn right.
2. Web Street to A Street, turn left.
3. A Street, half a block to Nichols, turn right.
4. Nichols to B Street, turn left to Warbass.
5. On Warbass follow out on Pear Point Road and take the loop back towards town.
6. Turn at Jackson Beach and run down and around the cone then back up to Pear Point.
7. Turn left on Pear Point and follow until Argyle, turn right and run up the hill to the finish line. Look for the Big Arch.
All courses are marked in spray chalk at each intersection.
Packet Pick-up (including shirts) will be on Saturday, June 2, from 1:00 to 6:00 pm outside at the Fairgrounds, 846 Argyle Ave, Friday Harbor. On Race Day, Sunday June 3, from 7:00 to 8:00 am inside the Big Building at Race Central, which is the Fairground.
Please pick-up your packet and shirts on Saturday.
T-shirt exchange will be after the the start of the events. First come, first serve.
5/31 Marathon and 10K courses are marked. Miles will be marked at each mile and are very close to being accurate. Half Marathon course will be marked on Saturday morning. Want to help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6/1 Registration is now closed.
Follow Us on Facebook for updates and general haps.